Lakeside Bait & Tackle is located on Hwy 50 across from the Delavan Lake Boat Launch.
Details and rules
· PRE-REGISTER FOR THE DERBY, A LIMITED NUMBER OF TICKETS WILL BE AVAILIBLE. You can pre-register any time before the derby at Lakeside Bait & Tackle.
· You can also register at the Community building the day of the derby.
· Entry: $15 per ticket, Includes grand prize drawing and additional prize drawings.
· Entry: $20 per ticket, Includes grand prize drawing, food and additional prize drawing.
· Only 1 entry ticket per person is allowed.
· $5 food tickets are available during the event. Food tickets include hotdog or brat, chili, chips, beverage and dessert. Food and beverages will also be sold individually.
· Food will be prepared and served by the local Cub Scouts. All food proceeds will go to the local Cub Scout pack.
· DO NOT LOSE YOUR TICKET. You must present your ticket to enter any fish caught.
· All ticket sales are non-refundable.
· If there is unsafe ice the day of the derby, we will still have raffles, grand prize drawing, food and additional prize drawings at the pavilion at the Delavan community park.
· All fish must be of legal size to enter. If you are unsure of the size limits on Delavan, please read the regulations.
· Fish Weigh-in from 8am-3pm at the Delavan Community Park Building/Pavilion.
· All fish must be entered no later than 3pm to qualify for big fish prizes.
· All fish must be caught between the hours of 6am-3pm Feb 7th 2015
· Lakeside Bait & Tackle does reserve the right to reject any fish that we feel has not been caught on Delavan Lake or during hour derby hours.
· Only 1 fish per category can be entered for big fish prizes. You can still enter for hourly fish prizes.
· Fish prizes are based off the weight of individual fish. If there is a tie, it will go to whoever enters the fish first.
· All fish must be brought to the weigh in station.
· BUT we do encourage catch & release. Any northern, bass or walleye you want to release that would not make the trip to the weigh in. Can be called in to register. We do recommend bringing the fish if possible. You can call in your fish by texting a picture of the fish on a digital scale only. You must weigh and measure the fish to register. Please include your name, entry ticket number, weight and length. Text 262-749-0098
· Payouts for big fish:
Northern 1st $50 2nd $25 3rd $10
Bass 1st $50 2nd $25 3rd $10
Walleye 1st $50 2nd $25 3rd $10
Bluegill 1st $50 2nd $25 3rd $10
Crappie 1st $50 2nd $25 3rd $10
Perch 1st $50 2nd $25 3rd $10
· Big fish winners & hourly prize winners will be announced at 4:30pm with all other raffle winners to follow.
· All kids 12yrs & under will receive a prize when entering any legal fish. Only one fish may be entered. They are not required to have an entry ticket. To be eligible for any cash, grand or hourly prizes they must have an entry ticket.
· YOU MUST BE PRESENT TO WIN ALL PRIZES.
· Food Pantry Raffle.
We will also be collecting non-perishable food items for the local food pantry. Your donation is greatly appreciated! You will receive a raffle ticket for the food drive raffle.
· Weigh in, food and prizes will be at the Delavan Lake Community Building/Pavilion.
1220 South Shore Drive Delavan, WI 53115
“HWY 50 & South Shore Dr.”
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us. 262-725-7007
Proceeds from this fishing derby will go towards youth fishing programs and to support local charitable events.
Thank you to all of our sponsors. A list of sponsors will be posted on our website as well as our Facebook page.
You can download a copy of the rules below if you wish to print them.
Click the picture below to check out our online store!